Established in 1963, Shropshire House Clearance is a family-run business that offers professional property clearance services to customers across Shropshire. We clear furniture, electrical appliances, all household effects including garden, garage and shed contents.
We are registered waste carriers who dispose of waste responsibly and recycle wherever possible. We work for local authorities, housing associations, estate agents, auction houses and more. For your convenience, we offer a our service 365 days of the year. For more information, get in touch with us today.
After carrying out a clearance at your property we can offer a cleaning service ready for your new tenant ~ Landlord ~ or photos by your estate agent ~ call or Email us today to discuss your requirements.
If you want to get rid of your old and unused items or if you’re clearing out a property after somebody has passed away, then we are here to provide you with a hassle-free home clearance service. At Shropshire House Clearance, we can provide a wide variety of collection options, depending on your needs. We’ll collect the items and dispose of them in an environmentally-friendly way.
• Environmental Agency Registered Waste/Rubbish specialist Removal Company Licence No. CBDU87751
• China Glass ornaments are donated to Age UK
• Food donations to Shropshire Food Banks
• Clothing pictures & kitchenware to Sue Ryder
• Bedding, towels & blankets are donated to the Dogs Trust & Tern Vets
• Paper, Card & writing equipment goes to Market Drayton Junior school
To learn more, contact us today.